EASY CBD INVESTMENT AVAILABLE TODAY!
MELBOURNE 208/480 Collins Street
Rare Affordable CBD Investment – Buy with ease today!
This new tenant is paying $11,070 per annum + GST + Outgoings – this secure tenant is locked in until April 2019, and is likely to exercise their options until 2020. Enjoy the ease of a commercial investment with professional tenants, no ongoing repair costs, outgoings paid by the tenant, no utility costs and a basic set up (meaning no pesky requests to fix plumbing or landscaping).
These SET & FORGET investments are perfect for a seasoned investor diversifying a residential portfolio, a beginner investor who wants something simple and low maintenance to assist in developing some passive income and the SMSF investors looking to build their nest-egg through asset income.
What you can look forward to:
• Low Maintenance – Forget the monthly calls to fix the waterproofing in the bathroom or a leaking roof or the garden. Commercial Strata Offices are the preferred stress-free investment of the wealthy.
• Low Annual Costs – with your tenant paying all the utility costs and the outgoings, you’ll have the freedom to enjoy the fruit of your labour as your money is now working for you.
• Secure Commercial Tenants – Forget those high demand tenants who are always paying rent late. Say goodbye to the stress involved with managing the needs and demands of the residential market. Commercial Strata Tenants are businesses, companies and organisations who are in and out during business hours, whose requirements are largely self-fulfilled and who operate in a professional manner.
Your building – 480 Collins Street, Melbourne – provides the below facilities:
– Fully equipped gym, sauna, pool and showers (FREE for all tenants)
– Concierge (Mon – Fri)
– Stunning lobby and common areas (meticulously maintained and cleaned regularly through the day)
– Fully serviced kitchens on each floor (inc. fridge, microwave, boiling/filtered water tap, mugs and glasses, tea and coffee, soap dispenser and storage)
– Modern bathrooms
– Outdoor and indoor maintenance to retain a professional, yet modern look throughout the building
– Large food court, boasting more than 5 retailers offering a wide array of culinary choices – maintained constantly by attentive building staff.
– Business Centre services available on level 3 (inc. boardrooms for hire, reception services, printing services, etc).
– Conference rooms available for hire through the Oaks Hotel on level 1.
– Hotel Restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner on level 1.
Book an inspection by calling Rebbecca Murray on 0410 319 109 or Madison Liddell on 0408 323 530.
*figures are approximate and subject to change