MOVE OUT OF THE HOME OFFICE TODAY! THIS TURN KEY OFFICE IS PERFECT FOR YOU!
MELBOURNE 713/1 Queens Road
For Sale $107,000
Perfect for the First Office – Move into your own space!
Enjoy the ease of a commercial investment with professional neighbours, quiet hallways and networking opportunities aplenty. Invest in your future with a large, flexible office offering you the ability to partition the way you please or entirely make over the space to suit you!
With a Melbourne 3004 address, your clients will be able to find you easily and will be impressed by the luxurious positioning atop Melbourne’s Albert Park. The 24 hour access is a huge bonus for those business that know no rest and the $14 per day on-site parking cannot be beat!
What you can look forward to:
• Low Noise Environment – Forget the noisy neighbours or the distractions of a home office, this building contains professional tenants who respect the standard requirements of a running business and as such the hallways are kept peaceful and enjoyable.
• Location – Positioned on the Kings Way/Toorak Road corner, you’ll easily be able to explain your location to your clients whether they’re driving, catching the train or the tram, or walking. Proximity is everything and this building offers you the luxuries of a CBD building without the CBD gridlock.
• Flexible Future Options – Arguably one of the best things about this building is your ability to grow from within. As your company expands and you require more space, you can lease or purchase your neighbours or other spaces in the building – even moving to front facing offices in the higher floors if you so choose.
Your building – 1 Queens Road, Melbourne – provides the below facilities:
– Fully equipped gym and showers (FREE for all tenants)
– Concierge (Mon – Sat)
– Stunning lobby and common areas (meticulously maintained and cleaned regularly through the day)
– Fully serviced kitchens on each floor (inc. fridge, microwave, boiling/filtered water tap, soap dispenser and storage)
– Modern bathrooms (inc. Dyson speed dryers)
– Outdoor and indoor maintenance to retain a professional, yet modern look throughout the building
– Large food court, boasting more than 7 retailers offering a wide array of culinary choices – maintained constantly by attentive building staff.
Book an inspection by calling Marcelle Franks on 0419 022 527 or Madison Liddell on 0408 323 530.
*figures are approximate and subject to change